- Wash the bell peppers, slice in half and remove the seeds and core.
- Place the bell pepper halves with the cut side facing down under a pre-heated grill.
- Remove the bell peppers from under the grill once the skin starts to blacken and blister.
- Place the peppers in a plastic bag and let them cool before peeling off the skin.
- Wash the spring onions and slice the white part into thin rings.
- Halve the olives.
- Remove the seeds and core from the chilli peppers and chop finely.
- Shell and devein the prawns.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and briefly fry the chopped chilli peppers in the oil.
- Fry the prawns on both sides in the chilli oil for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the remaining oil with the chilli -flavoured oil from the pan and the balsamic vinegar.
- Pour this dressing over the salad.
- Serve with the fried prawns.