- Bring a lightly salted saucepan of water to the boil, add the new potatoes, reduce the pan to a simmer and cook the potatoes for about 12 minutes, until tender.
- Drain, leave to cool and then cut into slices.
- Heat the oil in an 18-20 cm non stick frying pan.
- Add the onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped courgette and sauté for about 6 minutes.
- When the courgette is cooked, add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the sliced new potatoes.
- Beat the eggs together with the milk, Italian hard style cheese and a little seasoning.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cook over a medium heat for about 4 minutes or until the eggs are set underneath.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to high.
- Place the frying pan under the grill with the handle sticking out if not metal and cook for about 3 minutes until golden and set.
- Take out and when the omelette is cold, cut into wedges and wrap in foil.
Source: Hortofruticola Mabe