- Chop up the onion, leek and celery.
- Melt 2 tablespoonfuls of butter in a frying-pan together with 1 tablespoonful of olive oil.
- Add the chopped vegetables and a pinch of salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- Peel the Jerusalem artichokes & cut them into pieces, together with a small potato.
- Add this to the frying-pan and cook again for 10 minutes.
- Add 1.5 litre of vegetable stock to this, bring everything to the boil, reduce the fire let it then simmer for 30 minutes more.
- Mix it all with a blender to a smooth mixture. If necessary, season this with some salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a dash of olive oil and the chopped chives.
Enjoy your meal !