- Bring water to the boil in a pan.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the ginger, garlic, green asparagus, red onion, and chili pepper.
- Then add the soy sauce, maple syrup, rice vinegar or sake and some juice from the lime and turn the fire to low.
- Then stir-fry the green asparagus along briefly. Bimi is also very tasty to combine with this.
- Heat another dash of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the fillets of salmon on both sides until they are well done. Do not fry fish for too long; depending on the thickness of the fillet, 2-4 minutes per side is usually long enough! Fish does not need to be done through and through; indeed, it is tasty if the inside is still juicy.
- Cook the noodles in the boiling water meanwhile according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Add the salmon to the sauce and drip some sauce over the salmon. Put this aside for a bit.
- Divide the noodles over two bowls and on each nest place a fillet of salmon.
- Squeeze some lime juice over the noodles and garnish with some coriander and spring onion.