This recipe for tortillas is intended as a lunch dish. Spanish tortillas are easy to make and easily digestible thanks to the peppers.
- Wash the peppers and cut them in half, remove the seeds and cut the peppers into chunks.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1 cm chunks.
- Peel the onion and cut it into thin slices.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan and fry the potatoes, peppers and onion in it for about 10 minutes on a low heat without browning.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with sea salt whilst doing this. Drain the vegetables in a colander.
- Beat the eggs until foaming, add salt to taste and mix the vegetables into the egg mixture.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of fresh oil in the frying pan and brown the vegetable and egg mixture on one side in the oil on a low heat.
- Turn the tortilla over and fry the other side on a low heat until browned and cooked.
- Cut the tortilla into slices and season with sea salt.
- Delicious with salad and bread.