- Cut the radishes into quarters
- Cut the asparagus into 1cm pieces
- If you like a slightly softer asparagus texture, steam the asparagus stalks for 2 minutes, then let cool to room temperature before adding to the salad
- Combine the radishes and asparagus with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and black pepper in a bowl and gently toss
- Combine the radish mixture with baby spinach and fresh basil in a bowl.
- Put the salads on individual plates
- Add little pieces bacon on top
Serve and enjoy!