- Remove the outer leaves and the white core from the radicchio.
- Finely slice the radicchio.
- Finely chop the onion and fry in the olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the radicchio and the ham and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the mascarpone and the thyme.
- Boil a large pan of water. Add half a teaspoon of coarse sea salt.
- Cook the pasta. Follow the cooking time on the packet minus one minute.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the other ingredients in the frying pan. Stir well and heat for a few minutes more. Serve hot and garnish with some Parmesan
Source: Paul van de Sande