- Set the oven to 175°C.
- Cut the eggplant into slices, about 1.5 cm thick
- Pour the flour onto a plate. Beat the egg in a deep plate, add salt and pepper. Grate the cheese and cut the almonds and mix them on a plate
- Roll the slices of eggplant in the flour. Then roll them in the egg and finally in the parmesan mixture. Fry them until they are gold brown, in batches in the olive oil in a frying pan at medium temperature.
- Put them on a tin plate and put them in the oven for about 12 minutesAccompaniments:
- Peel and cut the onion into thin slices.
- Slice the tomato and the mozzarella.
- Serve up rucola and the bread.
- Serve the burgers with all the accompaniments
Contains gluten, milk proteins and eggs.
Make it lactose-free: choose lactose-free mozzarella.
Roast the bread before serving.