- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F) and cover your baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
- Peel the carrot and parsnip and cut into thin french fry shapes. Place in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, stir together the olive oil and hummus and add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Pour over the carrot and parsnip and toss the vegetables in the hummus mixture (use a spatula or spoon) until the fries are evenly coated.
- Place the fries on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until the fries are softened and browned on the outside.
- You can garnish them with herbs if you want to.
- Serve warm.