- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Halve the mini Graffiti eggplants lengthways and scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon. Make sure that a shell with sides of approx. ½ cm remains. Finely chop the scooped out flesh.
- In a bowl, mix the finely chopped flesh with the ricotta, whisked egg, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the mini Graffiti eggplant shells with this mixture and put them side-by-side in an oven dish. Place the oven dish in a larger dish filled with a layer of water.
- Place the dish on a rack in the middle of the oven and roast the eggplants for approx. 25 minutes.