Directions Sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/392F
- Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or spray with cooking spray; set aside
- Put the potato pieces into a gallon sized Ziplock
- Open bag and add honey, oil, cinnamon and salt and pepper and other seasonings to taste and seal the bag
- Toss potatoes and try to equally distribute the honey, oil, and spices to coat
- Using your hands, transfer potatoes to baking tray, arranged in a single flat layer, not touching each other, if possible
- Tip! Prevent excess marinade falling onto baking tray. Try and save any remaining marinade in the Ziplock bag to be added halfway through baking.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven and flip over the potatoes
- If desired and if there’s extra marinade, lightly and evenly drizzle potatoes with remains of marinade
- Return tray to oven and bake for about 15 to 20 more minutes, or until forktender and done
- Optionally (but recommended) serve potatoes with dip or your favourite condiments as soon as they are cool enough to eat.
Directions creamy honey cinnamon dip:
- Place all dip ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until smooth and combined, ready to serve.
- Dip can be kept airtight in the fridge for 1 week.