- Slice away a piece of each of the bell peppers. Finely chop and put aside to be used as a garnish.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and fry the chopped onion.
- Once the onion becomes transparent, add the garlic to the pan.
- Finely slice the rest of the bell peppers and add to the onion.
- Add the stock. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finely blend the soup using a hand blender.
- Divide the soup over 4 bowls and garnish with the reserved chopped bell peppers, and chopped parsley if you wish.