First of all:
Simply rinse the Flower Sprouts and they’re ready to use.
- Rinse the chili pepper and halve lengthwise. Remove the seeds if you don’t like your food to be too hot. Finely chop the red onion, garlic and fresh ginger.
- Rinse and drain the Flower Sprouts. Optionally halve or quarter any large Flower Sprouts. Blanch the Flower Sprouts 3-4 minutes in unsalted boiling water.
- Heat the oil and stir-fry the garlic, ginger, chili pepper and red onion.
- Add the Flower Sprouts and stir-fry over a high heat for a few seconds.
- Season with a little soy sauce and some sesame seeds.
Delicious served with noodles or rice as a main course. Or as a side dish with a Chinese meal.
Source: Van Nature B.V.