- Slice or dice the eggplant.
- Scatter some salt and pepper over it.
- Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the moisture from the eggplant.
- Heat a little oil in the wok or grill pan, place the eggplant slices/cubes in the pan and fry quickly.
- Put them on cocktail sticks or arrange on a plate and your tapas are ready.
Would you rather make a whole meal?
Prepare the eggplant as above, then sprinkle with more soy sauce before stir-frying for 1 minute.
In a separate wok, stir-fry some beans and pak choi and serve with the eggplant and rice!
Source: PandA B.V.