- Cut the bottoms off the purple sprouts and remove the outer leaves. Rinse them and they’re ready to cook. Don’t boil the sprouts or else they’ll lose their colour.
- Boil the basmati rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and sauté the chicken fillet until golden brown, adding the finely chopped onion and garlic for the last minute.
- Add the tikka masala paste, cleaned purple sprouts, coconut milk and 1 dl water. Bring to the boil and lower the heat. Cover the pan with the lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and continue heating the curry for around 5 minutes, until the sprouts arecooked al dente. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the raisins with the rice and divide among four bowls. Top with the curried purple sprouts and sprinkle over some finely chopped coriander.Tip: Replace the chicken fillet with pork steak, turkey fillet or tofu.