- Heat the 3 table spoons of olive oil in a frying pan.
- Once hot introduce the Cresta Heart lettuce previously cut in strips, washed and drained.
- Add the pinch of salt and maintain for about 5 minutes, constantly moving.
- Then add the ham and toss for about 2 more minutes.
- In a separate recipient beat the 4 eggs. Once beaten add to the pan and mix in with the other ingredients.
- Leave a while for the omelette to set and turn over to continue cooking the other side.
Source: Murciana de Vegetales